Ball made with sphere magnets
Step-by-step instructions for a ball made of magnetic spheres
Online since: 08/04/2013, Number of visits: 298712
Shape magnetic spheres into a ballI've owned a magnetic sphere set for some time now and I managed to build several sculptures and structures. Here, I'd like to show how you can build a magnetic sphere (ball) from triangles. You need either:
- Shape 6 spheres into a circle.
- Grasp the cirlcle in two places and squeeze it to create a triangle.
- Put together 20 of these triangles.
- Combine 10 of these triangels respecitely as depicted.
- Connect the two formations.
- Carefully shape it into a ball (see video).
The entire content of this site is protected by copyright.
Copying the content or using it elsewhere is not permitted without explicit approval.