- Small neodymium magnets are hardly visible.
- The magnets are sufficiently strong, but not so strong as to damage the fabric when you want to take it off.
- The curtain can be fastened firmly so no light enters the interior of the car.
- The curtain can be quickly attached and removed.
- The curtain also works when windows are open.
- The number of needed magnets depends on the format and material of the curtain as well as the distance between magnets and magnetic base.
- The magnetised curtains must be removed and stored safely before the car starts driving around!
Sew magnets into curtain seamStefan from Ulm sewed some Q-20-04-02-N block magnets into the curtain seams for his "part-time camper."
Decorative curtain rod with pot magnetsAnother car curtain project by Johanna S. from Zurich:
In the middle and at the bottom of the curtains magnets are sewed in to tighten the fabric on the sides and the seam.